Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday, 19 November 2008

I am displaying a badge on my blog today. They walk aMOng us.

Movember (the month formerly known as November) is an annual charity event held during November.

At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants, known as Mo Bros, have the remainder of the month to grow and groom their Mo, raising money along the way to benefit men's health - specifically prostate cancer and male depression.

My son-in-law is taking part in this worthwhile cause.

If you wish to donate to this worthwhile cause. Please click on the button.

2 comments:

Census said...

What a great cause!! It is one that men themselves often over look, so it great to see it brought into focus and also the money raised goes to such a worthwhile cause!

suruha said...

Hey, Lady,

I haven't seen you around so much the past week or so. I hope all is okay with you. Take care.

Su